I participated in a recent global discussion on business ethics to answer a hypothetical question: Would you or your company pay a bribe to do work in another country if this were the industry norm? How would this affect your company’s ethic code? This was my take and specific response…. it is my view that […]
A suburban Rotary Club in Minneapolis invited me to speak on personal and Business Ethics. Check out these stats. 1) According to the Education Testing Service in a survey of 12,000 high school students, 74% admitted to cheating to get ahead. 2) 55% of these students didn’t see a problem with cheating as others were doing […]
When will our politicians finally act ethically and demonstrate good Business Ethics? How much contempt for the truth can they continue to exhibit and flaunt the voters of this country? Their poor behavior and lack of Business Ethics needs to stop immediately. What a horrible signal to send to us, our children included, and the […]
Yesterday was the greatest……. presented to 160 high school students at St. John’s University located about sixty miles northwest of Minneapolis. It was all about simple thoughts in Business Ethics. Minnesota Business Venture is a week-long residential summer enrichment program that brings high school students and business professionals together from across the state to spend […]
Man alive, can our Business Ethics get any worse? When is the last time you can remember either a government leader or a business leader taking full responsibility for a problem, apologizing for the problem, fully dissecting and discussing the problem, and then laying out a plan to fix it? It is literally the equivalent […]
I would like to share with you some of my lessons learned from ethical lapses in a recent speech given to over three hundred financial professionals in Minneapolis. Personal ethics and business ethics are tied together. Co-presenting with me was Hank Shea, a former Federal Prosecutor for twenty years in Minneapolis who now teaches at […]
Pick up your newspaper and turn to the business or the local news sections. Seems like you’ll find business ethics and formal indictment charges against someone. Are you kidding me? Just yesterday I found three examples of this: First example– local business man avoids paying sales tax for two consecutive years running. Second example– two […]
- Definition of Ethics-Need for Personal Ethics December 20, 2011
- Business Ethics And Bribes-Alive And Well August 15, 2011
- What Are the Differences Between Compliance and Ethics? September 4, 2012
- The Value of Ethical Training in Companies September 8, 2011
- Organizations & Their Ethical Reporting Systems May 21, 2013
- The State of the State Message: America’s Ethical Report Card February 24, 2014
- Principles, Morals & Values- Business Ethics July 13, 2011
- The Toughest Challenges for Ethics and Compliance Managers July 20, 2017
- Ethical Crevices In Whistle Blowing June 28, 2017
- Differentiation Via Ethical Values June 12, 2017
- Walk Away From Corporate Shortcuts May 22, 2017
- Building Profitable and Ethical Companies April 24, 2017
- An Ethical Tsunami At Theranos March 29, 2017
- A Handbook/Playbook For Building Ethical Cultures March 27, 2017
- admin: Thank you for reading my post. Best, Mark...
- admin: Thank you for support!...
- admin: Thank you for your kind comment and support...
- lords mobile tips for beginners: Hey! This post couldn't be written any better! Re...
- lords mobile cheats code: I have read so many content regarding the blogger ...
- lords mobile adventure of a lifetime: This is very interesting, You are a very skilled b...
- discounts4kids.com: Wow, this post is nice, my sister is analyzing suc...